Caregiver in Bel Air, CA
Benefits of Opting to a Senior Home Caregiver in Bel Air, CA
A wide range of services is accessible for seniors and elderly choosing to get rehabilitative home care. Most of the times, senior home care is the option for medical services following a long hospital stay. This kind of option helps your family care for your senior loved ones, at the same time assisting the patient to remain independent and comfortable.
Extended Arms provides highly trained and trustworthy caregivers in Bel Air CA to help your loved ones all around the clock. We have the ability to tailor all your needs and discuss which options are the best for your family.
• In Home Services – For your loved one who needs the highest level of care and attention, live-in caregiving provides a team approach. There will be highly trained caregivers who will work a 24-hour shift every three days with your family. These caregivers in Bel Air, CA will sleep in your home at the same time awaken at night to help your family member with his or her needs. You’ll need to give meals and sleeping quarter too.
• Shift services – On the other hand, shift services is perfect for your loved ones who are bed-bound or needs more intensive caregiving. Along with shifted caregiving, there are several compassionate and dedicated 24-hours caregivers in Bel Air CA will help your loved one each day. There is no need to worry regarding offering meals or even private sleeping quarters for these nurses.
Extended Arms: Advantages of 24-Hour Caregiver in Bel Air, CA
Gone are the days that you need to worry about your senior family member during the night, at the same time waiting for long hours for the assistance to come. Our round-to-clock caregivers in Bel Air, CA can give you the peace of mind you want. We are equipped with dedicated caregivers who will make the life of your loved ones much easier and simpler along with these services:
• Light housekeeping
• Meal preparation
• Bathing and dressing help
• Assist with toileting, any time of the day
• Fast telephone contact during emergency
• Laundry assistance
• Medication reminders
Ensuring your family member takes their medication on time and properly
Extended Arms offer hospice care visits, leaving the 24-hour caregiver in Bel Air, CA responsible for your loved one. If you need additional help taking good care of someone who is ill, Extended Arms could supplement senior home care to make sure a dedicated caregiver is there round the clock to deal with all the needs of your loved ones. Call us right away and you rest assured we will schedule caregiving services in accordance with your schedule and specification needs.
At Extended Arms, we cater dedicated assistance of 24-hour caregivers. If you need to leave your family member or your loved one, you can ease your mind with us. Call us right away to see how we can take your accommodations through learning concerning around the clock caregiving and senior care options.